Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting to look for a car. The problem is I know exactly what I want and can't find one. I want either a 2011 or 2012 Premium V6 Convertible with a manual transmission - either in white or candy red - either with the lighter color (stone?) interior. The manual transmission is the toughest part. Why is this seemingly such a difficult combination to find?

I am in no hurry - I guess this is a good thing. Probably, financially speaking, it will be better to wait 2-3 months....but I have 'the bug'.

Does anybody on here have a Premium convertible with a manual? Would you buy again if you had a choice?

·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts
Maybe try Carmax. They let you choose specific options and have cars come in all the time.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Don't know if you have tried Sandy Springs Mustang dealer yet. If they don't stock what you want, they will get it for you. They are the largest Mustang dealer in your area

·
Registered
149 Posts
they had a stick 2012 0 miles premium candy red with a few little features by me non convertible for crazy cheap like (18999 sticker) it was the last 12 on the lot and they wanted it out. try finding some lots stuck with 12's and check out the cars they use to test drive they usually load with leather and stuff. I highly advise against carmax when I was in the market for a 350z they didn't have any with less than 80000 miles and wanted no less than 15 grand even for the ones with visible scuffs torn seats and it's no haggle

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Finally found it! Candy Red. Exactly what I was looking for plus Pony Package. I should have it next week!! Can't wait and will post pics when it is here. I really wish I could have had for a ride through the mountains on Labor Day...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts