Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who might not know what itb mean , it means individual tbody, i was wondering if anyone has this done a new model mustang , i saw this video of a coyote engine , but i cant link it with its car to see it running, also i cant confirm its a coyote engine since my car its not ready yet , and i havent seen my engine yet :disgust:
I always tou that itb was a neat thing tohave but i dont think it cant out perform a boss IM, and i have no experience since my previous car ws
Force inducted. Anyways guy let me know what do you think about this:confused:

Heres the link :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OrKoQ6aCns&feature=youtube_gdata_player

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
That's definitely a coyote. Would be awesome in a hotrod or ratrod.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Nice! Always seeing cool stuff from australia. Im not certain but I believe both of the 2013 Falken drift 5.0's are running itb's with 2 large filter stacks on top under the stock hood. I want to say those 2 cars are 800whp n/a also. They sound amazing

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice! Always seeing cool stuff from australia. Im not certain but I believe both of the 2013 Falken drift 5.0's are running itb's with 2 large filter stacks on top under the stock hood. I want to say those 2 cars are 800whp n/a also. They sound amazing
Please try to confirm that man ,ill try to find vaughn somewhe and try to ask him

·
Registered
598 Posts
That's definitely a coyote. Would be awesome in a hotrod or ratrod.
It is. There's a couple of Coyote-powered rods I see in the bigger local shows. They are actually the first Coyote engines I saw. Really clean with custom intake & coil covers to look vintage.

In a F100:

Awesome custom job in a roadster:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
claudermilk said:
It is. There's a couple of Coyote-powered rods I see in the bigger local shows. They are actually the first Coyote engines I saw. Really clean with custom intake & coil covers to look vintage.

In a F100:

Awesome custom job in a roadster:
Definitely dig both setups. +1^

1 - 8 of 8 Posts