Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That came out of a "built " coyote motor... Only 600 at the wheels :/ and I have no idea how that happened...

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah others feel its tune and so does Manley, they are warranting the rod but not anything else citing it's gotta be a tuners fault. I kinda agree with them.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

The car had meth injection and I'm thinking something didn't ignite right which caused it to compress **** it couldn't straight do

·
Banned
8,044 Posts
wc3john said:
Yeah others feel its tune and so does Manley, they are warranting the rod but not anything else citing it's gotta be a tuners fault. I kinda agree with them.
Yeah, its so hard to check other wise. The only thing they would be able to do is some kind of metallurgy test. Which wouldn't be worth the hassle of just replacing it.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

That's one reason some people don't like meth injection. If there is any kind of malfunction with it, the results can be catastrophic!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Exactly since me and a friend did the actual labor of assembling and disassembling the motor... And the car wasn't a dd it was a shop car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts