Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ordered my 2013 GT500 last May. Paid MSRP. It finally arrived last week. I've put about 350 miles on it and it's awesome. I've put a deposit down with Shelby American to turn it into a Super Snake. (Wide body front and rear and 850 hp) WooHoo! I'm going to drive it for 3 or 4 weeks before I send it off to Shelby. They want it for at least four months.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Chip said:
I ordered my 2013 GT500 last May. Paid MSRP. It finally arrived last week. I've put about 350 miles on it and it's awesome. I've put a deposit down with Shelby American to turn it into a Super Snake. (Wide body front and rear and 850 hp) WooHoo! I'm going to drive it for 3 or 4 weeks before I send it off to Shelby. They want it for at least four months.
Holy cow!!! That will be amazing.

Just curious, how does insurance coverage work on that... Since it is post title. Vin would show gt500, what if you wrecked it. Will insurance recognize the added cost to upgrade to super snake?

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
DAAAMMMNNNN!!!! Your car is so sexy!!!!! You need to upload as many pictures as you can of that beast! And give us a vid of you launching that thing from a dig to about 150-180.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nhcowboy said:
Holy cow!!! That will be amazing.

Just curious, how does insurance coverage work on that... Since it is post title. Vin would show gt500, what if you wrecked it. Will insurance recognize the added cost to upgrade to super snake?
AAA says just keep track of the upgrades and they will still cover it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts