Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My day started out bad and only got worst. I gave up during my first class. Didn't make anymore the rest of the day. Went back home and guess what, no internet. I finally got all that fixed and guess what, this site is down. Then I got many many phone calls and many many problems. And I just remembered my final paper for a class is due at 8 in the morning. That's it, I give up, tomorrow must be better than today. Hope everyone had a nice day cause I sure as heck didn't.
That is all

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha I went to class this morning and was like, I'm not turning in my paper today. My prof was like, ok, just get it to me before class Thursday lol. I love professors like that

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
my day always sucks. Yesterday some guy yelled at me for the dumbest thing that was his fault. Boy did he feel like an ass after.

He was all swearing at me, so i just said the answer, and he stoped. Looked the other way.. looked over... and walked away. Customers are dumb.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Smokedya95stang said:
my day always sucks. Yesterday some guy yelled at me for the dumbest thing that was his fault. Boy did he feel like an ass after.

He was all swearing at me, so i just said the answer, and he stoped. Looked the other way.. looked over... and walked away. Customers are dumb.
:D yeah, people don't tend to check their stuff before laying blame

·
Registered
44 Posts
i went to the doctor complaining of a BAD stomach ache, they gave me a piss test and said i am taking in too much sugar, my mom isn't letting me drink anymore cherry pepsi for awhile.. this day sucked. :oops:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts