Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to be transitioning to the video team Monday.

We'll likely have someone posting under my name starting next week.

Thanks so much for the love and support and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the car show.

Maybe we can shoot for a 430-5pm picture by the main stage area like last year!

Alex

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to be transitioning to the video team Monday.

We'll likely have someone posting under my name starting next week.

Thanks so much for the love and support and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the car show.

Maybe we can shoot for a 430-5pm picture by the main stage area like last year!

Alex
Alex will definitely miss you here, good luck in your next venture and thank you for the advise, quotes, discounts, everything.. Will see you at the show same time same place last year..

2016 GT PREMIUM "RACE RED" >>>>>>>"raging bull" <<<<<<<<
Instagram: pinoy_stang5.0
YouTube: pinoy_stang

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Video Team! do you get to "prep" the AM Girls?

I hope the new kid knows they are replacing someone who has done amazing stuff for car lovers.

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
Good luck with your new assignment Alex; a large pair of shoes for your replacement to step into. This site appreciates the hard work you have put forth as a vendor of this site, making it the success it is.

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Good luck with the new assignment Alex, hopefully the new guy will be as good as you on the forums!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Like Bucko said, some huge shoes to fill. Top notch customer service, Alex! Thanks for everything, and good luck with the new gig!

·
Premium Member
4,069 Posts
Who approved this? I'm not sure I can allow this ?

But seriously it's about time someone at AM noticed the beard in all its glory. Sure Justin is dreamy and all, but it's time for the Everyman to make his debut ?

Good luck brother. Thanks for your support here on the site.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Wow....Shock!!!! Congratulations on the new gig and thank you for everything that you have done for all of us here. I hope there was some serious training going on for the new guy cuz you are going to be a hard act to follow!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Alex,

Thank you for your great "Customer Care" attitude. We know you'll do well in your new position.

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
That sucks! For us i mean. Hopefully the next rep on here will be just as cool.

Good luck on your next role!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Hey Alex

What are we gonna do without you???
MARIO

Attachments

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
JUST saw this. Dude, hope enjoy the new position. You have always been a huge help

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Alex, congratulations bro. Best of luck on your new position. You will be missed around here. See you at the AM car show

Sent from my SM-G930V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Sad to see you go, will you still be at the Car Show this year?

·
Registered
621 Posts
I haven't heard anything about a replacement for Alex. Has anyone heard anything yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

1 - 20 of 25 Posts