Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
reason 1101092309108018203091087081920309709820937402843 to NEVER own a POS DSM EVER EVER!!!!!!!

(Ive owned one/seem countless trust me they are POS cars)

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
lol where's the mitsubishi tech guy now to run under the car and fix it?

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
omg that would suck soooo bad, what kinda car was it?

anybody know what would cause that, and whats up with his pinky finger nail (on the aftermath video), i think im getting paranoid :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
KyleUSAF said:
omg that would suck soooo bad, what kinda car was it?

anybody know what would cause that, and whats up with his pinky finger nail (on the aftermath video), i think im getting paranoid :lol:
it was an eclipse gsx, and i think he overrevved it, and that pinky nail was freaky, probably uses it as a cocaine spoon, lol

·
Registered
800 Posts
they call that a Coke Nail back in my HS days!

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
haha this guy is so the butt of jokes in the dsm forums. he was running 25lbs on a 16g with no supporting mods whatsoever. he was running super lean thus blew his motor. he is the epitpome of dsm rice, slap on a big turbo and lots of boost on stock fuel system and expect it to last. oh and mommy and daddy bought him a brand new engine to match the brand new tranny he got before blowing it up.

dsm's are crap reliability wise, but then again you can take a uber reliable honda and turbo it and there goes youre daily driver.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts