Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
The interior is almost all back in. Runs pretty good and now I get to enjoy for the summer
Looking good.
I think there are a lot of me too's out here. I started driving mine because they wanted to start having old car day at work each month back in January. I'm glad. Got it going after 15 months of down time. I kept telling people it was a retirement project ... just lazy.
Not retired. Just started the project. Hope to paint her by October. That should be realistic. Working on mechanical now. I have always worked on mechanical. I do want to fix her makeup though.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looking good.
I think there are a lot of me too's out here. I started driving mine because they wanted to start having old car day at work each month back in January. I'm glad. Got it going after 15 months of down time. I kept telling people it was a retirement project ... just lazy.
Not retired. Just started the project. Hope to paint her by October. That should be realistic. Working on mechanical now. I have always worked on mechanical. I do want to fix her makeup though.
Tuscaloosa huh? I lived in Northport from 1979 to 1985. Where do you work that has old car day? Roll Tide.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tuscaloosa huh? I lived in Northport from 1979 to 1985. Where do you work that has old car day? Roll Tide.
I live in Tuscaloosa but work in Birmingham at KBR (used to be BE&K). A guy at work just talked to everyone with an old car and came up with 10 cars. There are 10 spots up front and the guy in charge of building maintenance put cones out for us. It was a blast. One girl brought a '68 High Country. It was awesome and pristine. Her dad was in maintenance in the military and kept the car the same fervor as he kept things in the military. Fun times. That made me fall back into taking care of my car. I'm glad he started it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts