Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what's everyone doing tonight? My weekends are kinda boring since I stopped drinking lmao

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
So, what's everyone doing tonight? My weekends are kinda boring since I stopped drinking lmao
Hey that's a tough thing to give up I hear. As for me I'm watching Football and hanging around the house finished my chore for the weekend laundry., tomorrow errands Sears to exchange a Vacuum its way too heavy. Going with a Hoover Platinum instead of Kenmore, I've always liked Hoover since I was a kid. Wouldn't mind an Oreck, or Electrolux but they are pricey. Who knows I'll probably walk out with some tool set as well. Salesmans eyes light up when they see me walk into sears.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Just watched Georgia have the worst 2nd half meltdown in the world... But other than that we set up the Christmas tree and a little bit of decorations. The kids enjoyed it. I'm wore out lol

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
Jkgravy said:
Just watched Georgia have the worst 2nd half meltdown in the world... But other than that we set up the Christmas tree and a little bit of decorations. The kids enjoyed it. I'm wore out lol
Lsu's offense was a joke in the first half. I'm surprised the game changed like it did.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@99ford, it was hard to stop drinking lol, took me years of trying before I just went cold turkey, but so glad I finally beat it, I wouldn't have my family right now if I didnt

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Dancobra75 said:
@99ford, it was hard to stop drinking lol, took me years of trying before I just went cold turkey, but so glad I finally beat it, I wouldn't have my family right now if I didnt
Congratulations on beating it! I've heard the same thing from so many people.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts