Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've thought up of a fun game. Instead of the boring old 'What's your favourite movie?' or 'Which character would you be?' question, I think it would be more interesting if you could describe an imaginary movie that combines various plots of your fave films with you being your fave character, or a combination of several. Here's mine to start you off:
I wanna defeat a gang of terrorists who have seized control of a skyscraper and demand the release of a dancing penguin in custody of a rookie British spy who's first name is James or something. Anyway, armed with my puny .44 Magnum pistol and tons of one-liners, I go about kicking their *sses one by one. Then the leader, who is Kazakhstan, escapes in a 1967 Ford Mustang GT-390 Fastback while I chase him in a Porsche 911 named Sally Carrera. He gets his henchmen to drive a car transporter and start throwing cars at me . Fortunately, I'm good at drifting, from my stint in Tokyo and avoid them. Finally, I kill him by summoning the Kraken. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am the leader of terrorists from Kazakhstan, rose from the dead ,was ressurected from the ashes of evil...for vendetta ...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts