Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First... I have done searches on here... Not much info on these...

My questions are is it worth the money?

Those that have different tuners, is the fact that this one is wireless a plus?

The fact that u can use your apple device to do the tune is that really a plus?

I down loaded the app, went thru the interface... Been on you tube and watched the many videos which are mostly promoters promoting the tuner... I want to do some miner mods such as an x pipe and cat backs... Not looking for a million hp, my stang is not my daily driver, and I just can't talk myself into the tuner..

Those that have this tuner what have been your experiences?

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
First... I have done searches on here... Not much info on these...

My questions are is it worth the money?

Those that have different tuners, is the fact that this one is wireless a plus?

The fact that u can use your apple device to do the tune is that really a plus?

I down loaded the app, went thru the interface... Been on you tube and watched the many videos which are mostly promoters promoting the tuner... I want to do some miner mods such as an x pipe and cat backs... Not looking for a million hp, my stang is not my daily driver, and I just can't talk myself into the tuner..

Those that have this tuner what have been your experiences?
AM3Gross,

Great questions. I'm really looking forward to seeing a lot of our fellow forums members experiences!

I've had some really cool experiences with this tuner. It does all the same things as your standard SF3 hand held tuner and more! If you're just looking to tune your car and drive then it's not for you. However if you plan on using the cool features then it's definitely worth it! The iTSX Holds up to 10 tunes at once, Reads/clears DTC Trouble Codes, 0-60MPH, Performance Test with Estimated HP & TQ, Monitor Vehicle and Engine Data via Virtual Gauges etc..

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance!

-Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts