Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I found my next vehicle

what do you guys think, I already know what brent thinks, and I can prolly predict some of the answers, but I really like this one!

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
What happened to getting the stang? One thing I will say about the jeeps is be sure you have a hard top. It is a great investment you will thank yourself for later. My friend has both a hard and a soft top and it's so much better in the winter with that hard top on.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
O trust me I know all about jeeps, I owned on, a 97 4 cyl. Never again will I own the 4 cyls. Believe me, I know all the stuff I need. A hard top is up there but not on the top of the list cause A) they are expensive, and B) I don't mind the soft top. After you drive one for 3 hours to school and three hours to home a few times a month for a year, you get used to it. #1 will most likely be gears and lockers, then CAI, then exhaust, then a hard top.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
They are fun as hell though lol.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I've taken mine through it's share of fields...just made sure it got cleaned off fully that day. People laugh at me when i wash the undercarriage but i guess I'm just a clean freak when it comes to my car

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes they are and I miss mine so bad, except for the 4-banger. That is why I changed my mind AGAIN.

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
WOOHOO

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Kick Ass ass man!

Only drawback is at that price it has a Dana35C rear.. No problem really...

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts

Gotta love the half doors.

Looks like it has diamond plate rockers (probably pretty weak)

Front bumper looks stock with the bumperettes removed.

Rear bumper looks aftermarket.

BFG AT's are pretty good tires, those are probably 30".

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Call him and have him send more pics. Pics of the engine bay, rear diff, tranny skid, gas tank skid (to look for damage, scrapes, bruises) As many as he can from under the engine.

When you go look at it, be sure to check out that exhaust manifold. they tend to crack.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ken said:
Call him and have him send more pics. Pics of the engine bay, rear diff, tranny skid, gas tank skid (to look for damage, scrapes, bruises) As many as he can from under the engine.

When you go look at it, be sure to check out that exhaust manifold. they tend to crack.
Oh trust me, I know!! I have had experience, and cracked manifolds suck!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts