Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So stoked
Just found out January is when it will be in and I have one question. First of the month of the new year
What do you guys think ford will offer as far as rebates and stuff?
I asked and they said they don't know

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Mustang_5.0 said:
So stoked
Just found out January is when it will be in and I have one question. First of the month of the new year
I asked and they said they don't know what they will offer by then

·
Registered
720 Posts
Mustang_5.0 said:
So stoked
I asked and they said they don't know

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------
I would have thought price would have been settled when you ordered it?

·
Registered
223 Posts
I thought the same thing, but after talking to the local Ford dealer, that's not the case. Once the car is ordered and arrives, then they do the deal...seemed pretty backwards to me too. I guess you can't technically sell a car you don't have yet, since the deal is all tied into a VIN, which doesn't exist yet.

This is part of the reason I just went and found a nice used one, which was close to what I was going to order, and couldn't be happier with what I came up with. I looked into ordering and they told me it would be at least 8 weeks, maybe longer, since they were retooling for the next model year in that timeframe as well.

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KARgt13 said:
No deal wasn't settled
But for a fact my payments would be lower because I was upside down on another mustang on my old 2013

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

IanM said:
I thought the same thing, but after talking to the local Ford dealer, that's not the case. Once the car is ordered and arrives, then they do the deal...seemed pretty backwards to me too. I guess you can't technically sell a car you don't have yet, since the deal is all tied into a VIN, which doesn't exist yet.

This is part of the reason I just went and found a nice used one, which was close to what I was going to order, and couldn't be happier with what I came up with. I looked into ordering and they told me it would be at least 8 weeks, maybe longer, since they were retooling for the next model year in that timeframe as well.
I was looking for so long but I couldn't find a track pack with the torsen and is black
So that's why I ended up ordering it
Since I was in no rush I chose to order it also, and plus I'm a student so was a win win situation for me
Build my credit meanwhile, save up more for a down and lose some weight by riding my
Bike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts