Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
1996v6stang said:
Anyone ever heard their system? How do they sound?
I've seen it but haven't heard it in person. I have a JBA o/r h pipe and I frickin love it. Very good quality!! JBA makes quality parts but idk how their exhaust actually sounds.

·
Registered
598 Posts
You could get them and be the first. Maybe get more people to buy some. They do look like just your normal chambered mufflers. Some other things you might consider is you can get chambered flows for cheaper. Or you could get some slp's for around $500 but they aren't chambered. If you don't want crazy loud slp lm's, buy the slp powerflos. They have an excellent sound. Very deep and mean tone, lil louder than flows and no drone. But I must say the tips on the JBA exhaust look good! And I'm sure that the exhaust won't sound bad. So I say hell, get them and be different man!! I love JBA. Buddy of mine has their headers and I'm considering buying some.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If i did lms it would be dumb loud. Ill have bbk lts and catted shorty. Which i plan on switching to o/r shorty before too long.

·
Registered
598 Posts
1996v6stang said:
If i did lms it would be dumb loud. Ill have bbk lts and catted shorty. Which i plan on switching to o/r shorty before too long.
That's why I suggested powerflos lol. It's what I have

1 - 6 of 6 Posts