Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this on their Facebook page. What do you all think?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's their other kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'd say don't buy it so I don't have to tweak mine In order to stay faster haha jk! Everything is there to make it sick!

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

I wonder how many times it will run 9s before it blows though.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Call Beefcake, I think he can do better and had a special posted over on SVTP for free ID1000 injectors.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Also, I'm not sure that includes a tune...

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They have one more package.

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
I PM'd both before I bought a tvs, jpc was 10 dollars cheaper than beef. Can't go wrong with either. I feel jpc has more operating/technical experience but that's my consensus.
I say I bought a tvs, went to pay for it and he sold it locally...
Think I'm back to Paxton route. My ideal setup would be 12#pulley with waste gate post blower set to 9#.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Just FYI, beef told me his deal ends this week unless his whole seller doesn't raise prices as expected.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I can't fathom that anyone is selling a paxton with ID1000 injectors cheaper than beef is just selling a paxton with FREE ID1000 injectors ...

·
Registered
412 Posts
Napoleon85 said:
I can't fathom that anyone is selling a paxton with ID1000 injectors cheaper than beef is just selling a paxton with FREE ID1000 injectors ...
Just telling you what both quoted me in PMs...they support each other, not starting a debate ha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts