Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna go to a junkyard and rip pieces off from GTs to put on my V6. I know I should get the traction lok, rear sway bar, fog lights and mufflers. I can't think of what else to get. What parts should I get from a GTs body anything from performance to appearance.

·
Banned
11,189 Posts
megax29 said:
I wanna go to a junkyard and rip pieces off from GTs to put on my V6. I know I should get the traction lok, rear sway bar, fog lights and mufflers. I can't think of what else to get. What parts should I get from a GTs body anything from performance to appearance.
you cant get a t lok from a gt and it work in your v6

You have to get the entire 8.8 from the gt and swap it over.

I think rangers have traction loks in them (some of them) for the 7.5 but not sure

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's what I want the entire 8.8 w/ trak lok, but I don't know what to ask for. What is it called...an 8.8" differential w/ t-lok?
Is there anything else that I can get from the GT

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going to junkyard this weekend with my friend who's looking for parts for his 89 IROC Camaro. :feedback:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just checked for price on 8.8" differential and damn was I suprised. 1100 for the entire differential.

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
megax29 said:
Just checked for price on 8.8" differential and damn was I suprised. 1100 for the entire differential.
bah, on a used car it shouldn't be anywhere near that much. ****, you can buy a brand new one online for less than $500. find a different junk yard, that one is run by greedy bitches

1 - 10 of 10 Posts