Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
19 years old, mustang enthusiast, 2012 v6 owner, and Saving for a 5.0 GT. what's the main differences between the roush stages? And whats the cost of these over the Boss 302 mustangs? I'm planning on stepping up when I'm 25 since my insurance will be lower. Just want to know what to save for? I'm just curious and I want to know more of the v8 world. Feed my brain, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
A 302 here was is around 45ish.
I know stage 1 is just appearance but 2 3 are sc. V8's are monsters no doubt about it. Especially these new 5.0's oh man there insanely wicked

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was looking at the stage 1 or 2. Mostly the 2 because I want the suspension of the roush. The supercharger is just too much to me. I would get a Shelby if I wanted just power. Getting married in maybe 3-5 years lol does it still lower it if you divorce? The boss is my dream car, hence my stripe choice on my v6. But a race car on the streets seems nearly deadly. The cheapest roush I've found so far is an 07 for 18

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Doesn't seem bad, how many miles?

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Maybe 14-15 5 for it on my part

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Roush are mostly GT mustangs dressed up (first stage looks, second stage, handling, third state is performance)

for the price buy a GT500, save money, have a faster car with more potential :)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Or if you don't want a boss, buy a GT and throw a supercharger in. You'll save like six grand. Also, I'm 22 with a 13 GT and my insurance is $1200 for the year

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Azure said:
How do you young guys afford such expensive cars? :confused:
Me too would like to know this info

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
How do you young guys afford such expensive cars? :confused:
In some places you can finance a car up to ten years!.. I know when I got my Mustang over 5 years ago they offered a 8 year loan!.. I'd still be paying on it if I did that!...

·
Lorraine's driver
8,195 Posts
In some places you can finance a car up to ten years!.. I know when I got my Mustang over 5 years ago they offered a 8 year loan!.. I'd still be paying on it if I did that!...
Wow 10 year loans! Could you imagine? I definitely buy a house before getting an 8 or 10yr car loan. Lordy be!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts