Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost done tuning, overcoming obstacles one at a time.....tune, datalog, tweak, etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Awesome man. Youi FI guys make me jealous. Saving for a Vortech myself but it is not coming fast enough!! Let us know final numbers

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Very nice. You should be deep into the 10's with this Vortech.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Sweet!

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Stock pulley. There are still cats/stock exhaust on the car and only 47 pound injectors, w/o BAP. Hence, I'm setting a relatively low ceiling for the tune. I do have a habit of making the most of what I have so, I should be able to do well on a safe setting that's road trip friendly, etc.

I'm gonna get tossed off the track PDQ, I think. I did 11.9 on just a tune, it's hard to imagine a blower not being able to make the gap between there and the cage limit at >11.5. Whatever, I don't care, the car amuses me and I have a drag bike I can run there no problemo, if it comes to that.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
With 47 pound injectors and no BAP, a nice safe 600-ish flywheel is fine. I could do alot with that.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I thought 600ish at the flywheel would be fine too... but wasnt satisfied. Seemed a little slow for the money I put into it. Its all relative though. I think I can be happy with the power its making now for a little while. I wouldn't push mine anymore anyway unless I do some engine work but 593 rwhp feels pretty good to me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts