Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I thought I would introduce myself. I picked up a 2012 Mustang GT/CS a little over a month ago. I've always been a German (vw, audi, Merc, BMW) or Import luxury (lexus, infiniti) fiend but I thought I would venture into the world of American Muscle. I have many plans for my Mustang, just as everyone else does but its a long project and im in no rush.

I look forward to seeing what everyone else is doing with the Coyotes, giving me input and ideas for mine and sharing a common goal. I may be a newbie to these forums but not to forums in general so lets all have a good time, get a little rowdy and celebrate the one thing we all have in common. Mustangs. :banana:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome Newbie :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Nice buy! Welcome.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its been a while since ive loaded pics to a forum... give me a day or so and ill be sure to post up a picture! thanks for all the warm welcomes!

·
Registered
681 Posts
tjf37 said:
Hey everyone, I thought I would introduce myself. I picked up a 2012 Mustang GT/CS a little over a month ago. I've always been a German (vw, audi, Merc, BMW) or Import luxury (lexus, infiniti) fiend but I thought I would venture into the world of American Muscle. I have many plans for my Mustang, just as everyone else does but its a long project and im in no rush.

I look forward to seeing what everyone else is doing with the Coyotes, giving me input and ideas for mine and sharing a common goal. I may be a newbie to these forums but not to forums in general so lets all have a good time, get a little rowdy and celebrate the one thing we all have in common. Mustangs. :banana:
Welcome, convert. Ha ha

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks for all the warm welcomes! all in time i'll watch my mustang evolve... and brag about it to all of you!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts