Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have no idea but post pictures when it gets installed!

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
claudermilk said:
So she's going to make you stare at it for 2 months? :lmao: She's got a cruel streak, that one.
Ya but she is buying parts for his Mustang!.. That's still a keeper right there!..

·
Registered
177 Posts
Wait till she takes a nap ( anything like mine from noon till4 pm) and go out throw it on snaps a few pics and take off put back in packaging and there you go.... We are all happy!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Am3gross said:
Wait till she takes a nap ( anything like mine from noon till4 pm) and go out throw it on snaps a few pics and take off put back in packaging and there you go.... We are all happy!
It comes tomorrow I'm off she will be working ;) lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hmm well when I looked it up it was the exact same one I bought, not sure if it has changed or not. Does that not look like the one he ordered?
Well all of our black double bar strut tower braces are going to look the same, just with different bends/heights.

This is why I'm wondering exactly what the part number is, I would be interested to know which one is fitting your 5.0 with the stock hood so we can update our fitment info! :cool:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SteedaBrandon said:
Well all of our black double bar strut tower braces are going to look the same, just with different bends/heights.

This is why I'm wondering exactly what the part number is, I would be interested to know which one is fitting your 5.0 with the stock hood so we can update our fitment info! :cool:
When I get it I will let you know if it fits

·
The Blue Dragon
5,661 Posts
SteedaBrandon said:

Honestly couldn't tell you the part number lol

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
primer2tone said:
****in sweet! That's the same one I've got. You've got plenty of room for the Boss Manifold.
Just found out that I have a squeak coming from the right side... Do you know anything that could be causing it ?

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
That's funny, I do too. I've been killing myself trying to figure it out.

It sounds like mine is coming from the top of the strut mount.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts