Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This I just bought..and I will have it installed Wends (Dec. 17)

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
nice

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
TV in the dash is just a bad Idea. I have a problem with that worse than people on cell phone or doing their hair while driving. Back seat no problem. Passenger visor no problem. Front dash area for driver to see big problem. Please dont be a highway Stat and dont watch TV and drive or death will come knocking at your door. :no: :no: :no:

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Danger Dude said:
TV in the dash is just a bad Idea. I have a problem with that worse than people on cell phone or doing their hair while driving. Back seat no problem. Passenger visor no problem. Front dash area for driver to see big problem. Please dont be a highway Stat and dont watch TV and drive or death will come knocking at your door. :no: :no: :no:
lol I dont plan on watching it while driving down the road.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the compliments..and for you Danger..this one has a thing that you can only watch tv/dvd's when the car is in park..so I wont be driving anywhere while its doing that..Lol..IM a very careful driver.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Now if you can only watch this thing in Park, whats the real point of this unless you are living out of your car, or you will be towed around by a very large mobile car trailor?

Kinda defeats the purpose dont it, but then again it is also saving our lives that are driving on the street near you aswell?

Just a thought, PARTY ON WAYNE!!!!

:-?

·
Registered
574 Posts
If you have it professionally done, they are required to install the switch that only allows it to be on in park. But you can take it out. The installer will probably even show you how.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
I was coming back from Mobile and got behind a excursion with a large plasma in the back we saw the Lord of the Rings for about 30 min while we were behind him HAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
yeah weve got a 15" fold down thing from the roof of our escalade. Sure makes family vacations a lot better thats for sure (well faster anyway)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts