Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Nice! Looks like a saleen front and rear bumpers and has exhaust. Ditch the rims and drop and it look sick!

·
Registered
922 Posts
No offense honestly. Good lucking car. But WTF color is that. Lol.

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

*looking.

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice! Looks like a saleen front and rear bumpers and has exhaust. Ditch the rims and drop and it look sick!
Thanks it does have the saleen bumpers:) now im just going to try and sell the 07 to build this one.. Or idk maybe i should keep it and modd this part by part down rhe road.. What do you think

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

No offense honestly. Good lucking car. But WTF color is that. Lol.

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

*looking.
Its orange. I love it

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Thanks it does have the saleen bumpers:) now im just going to try and sell the 07 to build this one.. Or idk maybe i should keep it and modd this part by part down rhe road.. What do you think
It's all up to you if you can afford both. I would personally keep both just to have two mustangs.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Venomouz831 said:
It's all up to you if you can afford both. I would personally keep both just to have two mustangs.
+1 I would do about anything to have a second Mustang.

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like the rims rhey look better in person. Well it just got saleem bumpers. Exhaust. And a k&n filter. It was my friends grandpas so i guess he didnt modd it that much

·
Registered
9 Posts

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Its orange. I love it
I have a bone stock terminator that will never change n a roush that will also forever stay stock. Both extremely cool and respectable but by far my favorite is the 01 GT that u see in the picture. I have done lots to it and its like raising a child that you're so proud of. If you can afford it keep both but if you have never built something (and I mean more than a couple bolt ons) go that route, as long as its not your daily driver.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts