Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks I just purchased a 2005 GT....
74,000 miles, my first muscle car..

Any common issues???? Other then trouble filling up gas?? Haha found that one out today!!!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Good choice ........... I've never had a problem with my 06 GT filling up with gas? Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Excellent first muscle car bro! Do you mind me asking how much you bought it for?
$13,500 , its a gt premium, convertible, performance white (no strips at all), it came with pypes violator axel backs...

I'm currently trying to research which aftermarket suspension, , the rear coils are blue and the car is obviously lower then stock gt's that i've seen...my wheel clearance is only a couple inches at best.

Also trying to decide what mods I wanna do first.. cai, throttle body, ect....

I'll attempt to get some pics up soon, im not very computer savvy lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride. What's the issue with gassing up...one RA to another. Thanks for your service.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride. What's the issue with gassing up...one RA to another. Thanks for your service.
Just having to turn the nozzle. ... so it doesn't safety click...
There's a whole thread about it in the 05-09 gt area

·
Registered
285 Posts
FINALLY figured out how to add pics!!!! Im so comp-tarded....
So sick. My dad had a 98 gt convertible and had to get the top replaced twice in 4 years that's why I never wanted one but I heard they fixed that after 2000 and I'm definitely considering something very close to your car as my next mustang. Convertibles are awesome

1 - 17 of 17 Posts