Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got these in the mail and had them put on the car an hour later. It sounds soooo good with my BBK CAI. Now I want a X-Pipe. Muahahahaha!

Attachments

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They aren't as torquee as stock exhaust, which kinda sucks, but they're worlds better than the Flowmaster Outlaws that I had on before. I'm thinking that an after-cat X-Pipe will resolve any lack of torque that I may be experiencing. Any other suggestions? I'm running on 3.90s.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Wicked! Roush axleback sounds perfect when matched with the stock Mid-pipe, IMO. Things get crazy when you add an Xpipe, but it sounds like that's what you're looking for, haha.

Enjoy!

Shane

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the kind words. Shane, the general consensus seems to be nay on the X-pipe. I still want to find a vid and see for myself though lol.

Nice! No video yet?
I got the exhaust installed and barely had enough time to get showered and ready for work lol. Sadly, there just wasn't time. Maybe this weekend. :)

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Thanks for all the kind words. Shane, the general consensus seems to be nay on the X-pipe. I still want to find a vid and see for myself though lol.

I got the exhaust installed and barely had enough time to get showered and ready for work lol. Sadly, there just wasn't time. Maybe this weekend. :)
My old videos of the roush with the O/R X might be close enough for you. Dunno if you were thinking O/R or not.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My old videos of the roush with the O/R X might be close enough for you. Dunno if you were thinking O/R or not.
It's worth a shot. Do you have a link?

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
You like them better then outlaws? I Personally think outlaws sound amazing and are pretty loud but mines tuned and really didn't notice much of a change . Maybe just me idk just love listening to them lol

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Yeah, the Outlaws sounded good, they were just a little too ridiculous for me.

Do the drain hole asap bro
Will do. Just didn't have time today. Bought them preowned, and heard just a small amount of water sloshing around in one. The other just had a little piece of loose gravel in it but was otherwise empty. All of the welds are clean, though. They are completely rust free.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts