Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man after all the research I did on exhausts and everything I must say I'm satisfied. (So far) my exhaust system is completely stock besides the loudmouth pipes also. They sound nice and sharp not too much not too little.

image-2148413504.jpg

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have the SLP Loudmouths on my 06' GT and love them! Great mellow idle tone, but they really come to life when you mash the gas. Would definitely recommend them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Should I get SLP Loudmouths????

I joined today to find out exactly this!!! If I should get SLP Loudmouths put on my 2008 GT/CS... I'm a female (that shouldn't matter though) and I wanna be heard before I'm seen! BUT I don't want them to be crazy loud inside the car....HELP :)

·
Registered
914 Posts
stangilicious said:
I joined today to find out exactly this!!! If I should get SLP Loudmouths put on my 2008 GT/CS... I'm a female (that shouldn't matter though) and I wanna be heard before I'm seen! BUT I don't want them to be crazy loud inside the car....HELP :)
You would be happy with both slps loudmouths or powerflows

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
stangilicious said:
I would recommend them too. They're really aggressive at start up, after that they're quiet when you need them to be like when your cruising. But you'll never mistaking punch the gas without a roar that's for sure. Tone is great. And they fit excellent.

·
Registered
51 Posts
stangilicious said:
Yes the cabin tone with these is not bad at all, I think you would be very pleased with them.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Loudmouths were the first things I wanted when I got my stang, polar opposite from stock... People ask me what I have under the hood all the time but I haven't done anything for her "yet"... Great purrrr and roar when you light her up!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Black8thElement said:
Loudmouths were the first things I wanted when I got my stang, polar opposite from stock... People ask me what I have under the hood all the time but I haven't done anything for her "yet"... Great purrrr and roar when you light her up!!!
I agree! I love the sound they give. Very old school feel

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

2StepsFromHell said:
Loudmouths are BA. Got em on my 06 and I dont think I could ever own a Mustang without them now.
Definitely that! Same here...

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Ucfknight said:
Sounds great bro. I went with Flowmaster outlaws over SLP loud mouths but from your vid they sound pretty similar.
I keep hearing that they are similar in sound...do you have any vids ? I would love to hear those I've heard nothing but good reviews on both but I've never heard a clip

·
Registered
208 Posts
ReggStang said:
I agree! I love the sound they give. Very old school feel

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

Definitely that! Same here...

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

I keep hearing that they are similar in sound...do you have any vids ? I would love to hear those I've heard nothing but good reviews on both but I've never heard a clip
I don't have a clip but I'll try to make one on in next couple of days.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts