Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
I think it looks great.The gap looks fine to me.I can see lowering some but it's not as bad as you are feeling.I am going with the same wheels.Only b/c I found out they have them in 19's.Front 8.5" rear 10" .Think it will be a while.I have spent money lately that I did not really have.Ever done that? LOL! P.S. Lugs set it off man!! Good call

·
Registered
702 Posts
back n a stang said:
I think it looks great.The gap looks fine to me.I can see lowering some but it's not as bad as you are feeling.I am going with the same wheels.Only b/c I found out they have them in 19's.Front 8.5" rear 10" .Think it will be a while.I have spent money lately that I did not really have.Ever done that? LOL! P.S. Lugs set it off man!! Good call
I concur with back n a Stang! Looks great!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Napoleon85 said:
I think you're both drunk :wtf FRPP K springs seem mandatory at this point.

Just out of curiosity, what are the specs on the tires?
Lol! Maybe what's it to you! Lol

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Napoleon... I AGREE, I have the strut mounts, FR K springs, LCA's, LCA relocation brackets and panhard all sitting in my office.

Thanks for all the comments... And I am drunk.... got confirmation of my promotion today....with a years worth of back pay.... YIPPEE YAY

Tire specs are 255/45 zr 18 front and 275/40 zr 18 rears

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

You have an awesome mustang.
Hell... that Lolitta you have.... the color is absolutely SICK. GOOD CALL

·
Registered
90 Posts
M3to5.0 said:
Napoleon... I AGREE, I have the strut mounts, FR K springs, LCA's, LCA relocation brackets and panhard all sitting in my office.

Thanks for all the comments... And I am drunk.... got confirmation of my promotion today....with a years worth of back pay.... YIPPEE YAY

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
M3to5.0 said:

Congrats man! drunk posting FTW! :)

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Love the new shoes, did you paint the lug nuts? If so, did you use the stock or order new ones and paint those? What was your process for painting them?
20 bucks on Ebay...lol. Think I am going to go with some anodized ones though as the paint is already coming off from the tire iron

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
20 bucks on Ebay...lol. Think I am going to go with some anodized ones though as the paint is already coming off from the tire iron
Nice...I have black ones on mine, and the paint is chipping on them as well. I might have to find some yellow ones for mine. It is a nice touch...:D

If you find some reds let me know where you get them. I'm looking for yellow.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I know you brought up lug nuts, and I have been driving myself nuts looking for the right color for my Pony. This by far is the best site I have found. I'm ordering one lug nut of the Blackworks Racing gold lug nut to see which best matches the yellow on my pony.. Just thought I would share the link.

10-up Ford Mustang Lug Nuts at Andy's Auto Sport

Disregard this site, until I find out why they just raped of over $31 on S&H for two lug nuts. Hopefully it is just an error.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know you brought up lug nuts, and I have been driving myself nuts looking for the right color for my Pony. This by far is the best site I have found. I'm ordering one lug nut of the Blackworks Racing gold lug nut to see which best matches the yellow on my pony.. Just thought I would share the link.

10-up Ford Mustang Lug Nuts at Andy's Auto Sport

Disregard this site, until I find out why they just raped of over $31 on S&H for two lug nuts. Hopefully it is just an error.

Welcome to my world.... I get RAPED on shipping all the time. I dont think businesses are aware that the APO is in New York... not Germany. They only need ship USPS freight or priority (depending on the size) to New York and the 'Tary brings it over for me.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Welcome to my world.... I get RAPED on shipping all the time. I dont think businesses are aware that the APO is in New York... not Germany. They only need ship USPS freight or priority (depending on the size) to New York and the 'Tary brings it over for me.
Yeah I hit send and then notice the total was $39+ and I was like WTF...look at the S&H and it was over $31...Crazy and that is from Cali to Va...WTF people...I hear yeah, some sites just don't get the APO thing.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts