·
Registered
903 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen!! LOL!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I refuse to post more pics until I put the springs on....... going from 19's to 18's made my Stang look like a bonafide offroader. I have damn 3 inches if space in the front and 4 in the rear....... looks like a Challenger now. But the wheels with the red lugs are HOT.... SMOKIN' HOT!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
M3to5.0 said:
I refuse to post more pics until I put the springs on....... going from 19's to 18's made my Stang look like a bonafide offroader. I have damn 3 inches if space in the front and 4 in the rear....... looks like a Challenger now. But the wheels with the red lugs are HOT.... SMOKIN' HOT!!!!
Wanna see!!! Lol

·
Registered
702 Posts
M3to5.0 said:
Just post so pics already! Then a after pic later:) JUST DO IT!!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok on Saturday when I get a chance to get a pic when the it is light outside. This time of the year SUCKS... dark when I go to work, dark when I come home.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts