Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't wait for it to come in
Got it with the track pack, 401A package and in black:)
Can't wait! Lol
How did it take for you guys to get yours??

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Can't wait for it to come in
Got it with the track pack, 401A package and in black:)
Can't wait! Lol
How did it take for you guys to get yours??
I took mine off the lot same day. When I was looking at ordering one, overseas they were dealing with the bad tsunamis (something had caused production to slow down anyway) from almost 2 years ago, and I was told it would be 3-4 months before delivery, if that, and so I took one off the lot. Wasn't 100% what I wanted, but I love her none the same.

Also paid more for the base GT than I see people buying the premium 13' are paying. Guess that is what I get buying the car during a high demand time. Dealership I bought mine from had 4 on the lot at that time, now they have like 20 lol.

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nosympathy said:
I took mine off the lot same day. When I was looking at ordering one, overseas they were dealing with the bad tsunamis (something had caused production to slow down anyway) from almost 2 years ago, and I was told it would be 3-4 months before delivery, if that, and so I took one off the lot. Wasn't 100% what I wanted, but I love her none the same.

Also paid more for the base GT than I see people buying the premium 13' are paying. Guess that is what I get buying the car during a high demand time. Dealership I bought mine from had 4 on the lot at that time, now they have like 20 lol.
Dang 3-4 months a long time, but it's worth the wait, cause hopefully ford will have better rebate deals.
I've done that before....buying a car during a high demand time
Paid 30k for a v6,
We live and learn tho lol

·
Registered
222 Posts
I order mine on september , black with 3.73 gears , recaro and brembo package , i just found mine is on transit and i should be getting next week

·
Registered
36 Posts
Villero1834 said:
I order mine on september , black with 3.73 gears , recaro and brembo package , i just found mine is on transit and i should be getting next week
I found mine on the lot equipped just like that with 301a. First domestic sports car ever owned and couldn't be happier

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Villero1834 said:
Awesome man
Hey question bro....the recaro race seats leather or cloth? Cause when we tried to order it, it came out cloth recaro seats

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Mustang_5.0 said:
Dang 3-4 months a long time, but it's worth the wait, cause hopefully ford will have better rebate deals.
I've done that before....buying a car during a high demand time
Paid 30k for a v6,
We live and learn tho lol
Yeah, well, had to have a car and I wanted the 5.0 haha. Sometimes there is nothing you can do about it. I also didn't think the price was high until I saw the post of what did you pay for your mustang and saw the cheap prices on the 2013 models. Lol.

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Grove2504 said:
I found mine on the lot equipped just like that with 301a. First domestic sports car ever owned and couldn't be happier
She's a quick pony huh lol

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

nosympathy said:
Yeah, well, had to have a car and I wanted the 5.0 haha. Sometimes there is nothing you can do about it. I also didn't think the price was high until I saw the post of what did you pay for your mustang and saw the cheap prices on the 2013 models. Lol.
Lol I know
Sometimes u gotta do what u gotta do haha
I saw a lot got really really good deals

·
Registered
36 Posts
Mustang_5.0 said:
Awesome man
Hey question bro....the recaro race seats leather or cloth? Cause when we tried to order it, it came out cloth recaro seats
Cloth more comfy than 04 sti.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Mustang_5.0 said:
She's a quick pony huh lol

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Lol I know
Sometimes u gotta do what u gotta do haha
I saw a lot got really really good deals
Very quick. Thesti was great in the country but this makes going to the dealership fun.

·
Registered
389 Posts
nosympathy said:

It would take that long if you wanted the nav pack or the lava red color. Both of those were done in the factory over there.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I found mine on the lot equipped just like that with 301a.
Same here. Off the lot, equipped that way. Just DIB.

Awesome man
AFAIK they are only available cloth? It also forces you to a black interior. Which is fine with me as IMHO for pushing the car cloth > leather--I prefer not to slide around in my seat.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Same here. Off the lot, equipped that way. Just DIB.

AFAIK they are only available cloth? It also forces you to a black interior. Which is fine with me as IMHO for pushing the car cloth > leather--I prefer not to slide around in my seat.
They offered me the leather recaros but i would have had to upgrade to a 401a which i didnt want to cuz it would have come up to another $7000 or more

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got mine yesterday! It was 8 weeks from order to delivery.

The Recaro's in a premium package are leather and you don't slide around at all the hold you very nicely.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I ordered my GT Premium on August 30th and just got my VIN number yesterday. I was told the build date is the week of December 3rd and to expect it in mid December. That's almost 4 months! A far cry from the 6-8 weeks I was told when I ordered it. It doesn't even have Recaros or Brembo package which they say can take longer.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Wow , i just got the call from the dealer tonight , my stang is waiting for me at the dealer, it litteraly took them a month im amazed

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Villero1834 said:
Wow , i just got the call from the dealer tonight , my stang is waiting for me at the dealer, it litteraly took them a month im amazed
Nice!! Which dealer are u getting it from?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts