Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just ordered a set from american muscle!

Really very excited. Knowing AM they should be here like Tuesday-Wednesday. Can't wait!

Still have my roushs for sale *wink wink*

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Merry Christmas to you! lol You will love them.
Haha thank you. I hear it will take a lot of the rasp away and give me back that deep sound, even with the o/r x. I just cannot find a single video of anyone with a 2011+ 5.0 with an o/r x and borla stingers.

I know there is a guy on here who might at some point, but I might beat him too it.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts

Really very excited. Knowing AM they should be here like Tuesday-Wednesday. Can't wait!

Great choice, you'll love that set up! The Stingers sound so deep and aggressive.

Let me know how you like them when you get everything installed!

Thanks for your business and loyalty.

-Dan

·
Registered
177 Posts

Pm sent...

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pm sent...
and responded too!

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Great choice, you'll love that set up! The Stingers sound so deep and aggressive.

Let me know how you like them when you get everything installed!

Thanks for your business and loyalty.

-Dan
I will Dan! thanks!

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love the stingers , but with long tubes and o/r X I have to go with touring , and its still loud
I am fine with loud. I just want the drone gone and a deeper sound. I hear these bad boys will give me both.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I wonder what they would sound like on my car?

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like loud but I want to be able to carry on a conversation without having to yell while driving you know , but the drone part will drive you nuts
I only have to yell at60-65 m.p.h. on the highway with the roush.

The borla are not supposed to drone at all. I mean that is a characteristic on the Borlas, is no drone.

The roush had "minor" only because I listened for it drone before the O/R X. Nothing anyone would ever complain over ever.

even then if I still have the drone, I might know the cause. Just no one wants to answer my other thread, so I am still debating on how to remedy that.

·
Banned
1,684 Posts
I only have to yell at60-65 m.p.h. on the highway with the roush.

The borla are not supposed to drone at all. I mean that is a characteristic on the Borlas, is no drone.

The roush had "minor" only because I listened for it drone before the O/R X. Nothing anyone would ever complain over ever.

even then if I still have the drone, I might know the cause. Just no one wants to answer my other thread, so I am still debating on how to remedy that.
There is zero drone with the borla. It's actually pretty tame from inside the cabin.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have the s type with stock mid pipes. You might experience some drone because of your off road x, but there is zero drone on mine. It's a very glorious sound stock. I might look into an x with hi flow cats.
You might as well not waste your money , I'd either do o/r X or H , or I'd just leave it stock MPO high flo cats are a waste of time and money

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Mikeyt03 said:
I have the s type with stock mid pipes. You might experience some drone because of your off road x, but there is zero drone on mine. It's a very glorious sound stock. I might look into an x with hi flow cats.
I have zero drone with roush and stock mid pipe also.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts