Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
So is it a huge difference from my race tune? What can I expect
Expect your wallet to be lighter. Expect to get less MPG because you can't wait to step on the gas pedal because the Hybrid tune is the F-ing best. Expect your balls to be knocked in the back seat of the car. Expect to have a smile on your face. Expect to have full power off the line, mid way and high. The car will pull harder than a stripper working for a tip. I love my 91 Hybrid tune.

Expect to be getting more mods like I just did. I spent like 2k from American Muscle in the last two weeks

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Expect your wallet to be lighter. Expect to get less MPG because you can't wait to step on the gas pedal because the Hybrid tune is the F-ing best. Expect your balls to be knocked in the back seat of the car. Expect to have a smile on your face. Expect to have full power off the line, mid way and high. The car will pull harder than a stripper working for a tip. I love my 91 Hybrid tune.

Expect to be getting more mods like I just did. I spent like 2k from American Muscle in the last two weeks
He'll yeah bro...is it really that crazy

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
He'll yeah bro...is it really that crazy
I love it. Its awesome. Its the best of everything. You get the top performance of the race tune. Top performance of street tune and top performance of the performance tune. Max power on all three levels, low, mid and high. Its the best in my opinion.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I really love my hybrid tune the throttle response is amazing and it just keeps pulling all the way to redline. Now if only I had some 3.73 gears I would be set. Anyways I have never compared the two tunes so I would be interested to hear your thoughts after you run the hybrid tune for a little bit!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really love my hybrid tune the throttle response is amazing and it just keeps pulling all the way to redline. Now if only I had some 3.73 gears I would be set. Anyways I have never compared the two tunes so I would be interested to hear your thoughts after you run the hybrid tune for a little bit!
It's official I love it.....I Gata be carful tho cuz iv got 4.10 so it spins all the way to 3rd

·
Registered
304 Posts
It's official I love it.....I Gata be carful tho cuz iv got 4.10 so it spins all the way to 3rd
Sweet glad you are digging it, how you like those gears I am kicking around the idea of those instead of 3.73 I have a 2013 v6 if that matters.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In my 05 the 4.10 are great. Iv got lower control arms. To help and my Bama tuner straight piped all he way through cold air intake and a 100 shot of nos. and a throttle body spacer. And some times it's hard to hook up if I punch to hard to fast

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Bro, The hybrid tune is killer with 3:73 gears. I freaking love it. Just had mine installed a few days ago.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
If ur ganna pick a gear ratio go 4.10 don't fear the gear
I hear ya bro, but for a person who is not tracking there car, no need for 4:10 gears. Lol. 3:73 are perfect for the daily driver. My 11 sixer now has sweet off the line acceleration and torque down low. Lol. The 3;73 will knock and throw your balls back.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I hear ya bro, but for a person who is not tracking there car, no need for 4:10 gears. Lol. 3:73 are perfect for the daily driver. My 11 sixer now has sweet off the line acceleration and torque down low. Lol. The 3;73 will knock and throw your balls back.
The reson I decided to go to 4.10s was the install price I figured if I was ganna pay the price I might as well get my money's worth haha

·
Banned
610 Posts

Will it make that much difference on the 4.0s ??

1 - 20 of 26 Posts