Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
7,998 Posts
So is it a huge difference from my race tune? What can I expect
Expect your wallet to be lighter. Expect to get less MPG because you can't wait to step on the gas pedal because the Hybrid tune is the F-ing best. Expect your balls to be knocked in the back seat of the car. Expect to have a smile on your face. Expect to have full power off the line, mid way and high. The car will pull harder than a stripper working for a tip. I love my 91 Hybrid tune.

Expect to be getting more mods like I just did. I spent like 2k from American Muscle in the last two weeks

· Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Expect your wallet to be lighter. Expect to get less MPG because you can't wait to step on the gas pedal because the Hybrid tune is the F-ing best. Expect your balls to be knocked in the back seat of the car. Expect to have a smile on your face. Expect to have full power off the line, mid way and high. The car will pull harder than a stripper working for a tip. I love my 91 Hybrid tune.

Expect to be getting more mods like I just did. I spent like 2k from American Muscle in the last two weeks
He'll yeah bro...is it really that crazy

· Registered
335 Posts
I really love my hybrid tune the throttle response is amazing and it just keeps pulling all the way to redline. Now if only I had some 3.73 gears I would be set. Anyways I have never compared the two tunes so I would be interested to hear your thoughts after you run the hybrid tune for a little bit!

· Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really love my hybrid tune the throttle response is amazing and it just keeps pulling all the way to redline. Now if only I had some 3.73 gears I would be set. Anyways I have never compared the two tunes so I would be interested to hear your thoughts after you run the hybrid tune for a little bit!
It's official I love it.....I Gata be carful tho cuz iv got 4.10 so it spins all the way to 3rd

· Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In my 05 the 4.10 are great. Iv got lower control arms. To help and my Bama tuner straight piped all he way through cold air intake and a 100 shot of nos. and a throttle body spacer. And some times it's hard to hook up if I punch to hard to fast

· Registered
7,998 Posts
Bro, The hybrid tune is killer with 3:73 gears. I freaking love it. Just had mine installed a few days ago.

· Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I hear ya bro, but for a person who is not tracking there car, no need for 4:10 gears. Lol. 3:73 are perfect for the daily driver. My 11 sixer now has sweet off the line acceleration and torque down low. Lol. The 3;73 will knock and throw your balls back.
The reson I decided to go to 4.10s was the install price I figured if I was ganna pay the price I might as well get my money's worth haha

· Banned
669 Posts

Will it make that much difference on the 4.0s ??

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.