Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys i no longer have a 96v6. Just recently purchased what i thought was a good deal from a used auto dealer. 04 gt completely stock minus the fr 500s. 82k miles with a 5 year 100k mile extended warranty. I was out the door for 11,391. Im 19 and got a hell of a deal on my loan, 4.25% interest. I love this car! Only thing that sucks is due to the warranty i cant do anything to the drivetrain.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man! Im glad to be back in a stang! No car like it although i almost went to the dark side and bought a gto haha. Sure glad i didnt. Just look around man, when its the right deal you will
Know.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Dude that's too wicked. I was 20 when I picked her up and my interest was 17%

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah idk how i got such a good rate. Think its cause i have a credit card i use allll the time but i turn around and pay it off 2 days later. Never use it for major purchases. So i think that really helped my credit.

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

Ohh did i mention i didnt put a down payment either? Haha

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Ah I see. She was my first credit purchase. dang gangster to the max

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah i was worried i was gonna have high rated so i was happy haha.

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

So all in all its 264 a month and 170 for ins.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Not bad, 274 but 80 for insurance

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
I dont know if I had to, but who wouldn't, ,, full coverage :RTW:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Nice bro not bad, I'm 21 and purchased my 02 GT with 100k on the odo, car is in perfect shape, they were asking 12k, I walked out paying 9.5k, interest at 7%

·
Registered
624 Posts
Sounds good. I'm 23. Got my 12 gt about 4 months ago. 2.5 interest rate. But paying 456 a month and 310 for ins. It's killing me. But not having any extra money is keeping me cleaning my car a lot haha.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts