Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
What you guys think?? Should i put red bumper to bumper stripes or black?? Need opinions

View attachment 78746
your car looks amazing!
if i could recommend one thing, swap out your plastic louvers with some aluminum ones, or get them smoothed out.
i swapped my plstic ones to aluminum and they looked 100000 times better.
then i took them off and returned them because I wasn't happy with the way it adhered to the glass.

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The aluminum ones are expensive . Im going to paint this ones and clear coat them so it kinda loses the plastic look

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Andy714 said:
The aluminum ones are expensive . Im going to paint this ones and clear coat them so it kinda loses the plastic look
You're going to have to sand them down or something first to get rid of the texture.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Mr. Alefire:

You swapped the plastic ones to aluminum and they looked 100000 times better.

So then you took off and returned them because you weren't happy with the way it adhered to the glass.

So then you put them back on again?

IMO, you need to stop eating the Frosted Flakes for breakfast.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
NewMtang said:
Mr. Alefire:

You swapped the plastic ones to aluminum and they looked 100000 times better.

So then you took off and returned them because you weren't happy with the way it adhered to the glass.

So then you put them back on again?

IMO, you need to stop eating the Frosted Flakes for breakfast.
No, I got rid of the plastic ones and returned the aluminum.
My rear window is clean right now.
It would rattle at 80+ mph and was unbearable at 100+
Also, 2 of the 6 brackets would not adhere to the glass even after the body shop tried 4 types of epoxy.

·
Registered
224 Posts
What you guys think?? Should i put red bumper to bumper stripes or black?? Need opinions
I want to do that to my rims with blue. I saw a red mustang and he had the red stripe, is that with plasti dip? And if so, do u have to worry about it peeling off?

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dolfin13 said:
I want to do that to my rims with blue. I saw a red mustang and he had the red stripe, is that with plasti dip? And if so, do u have to worry about it peeling off?
No its not plasti dip its vynil tape. It sticks pretty hard and dosent seem like it will come off by itself unless you really try and take,it,off.

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No im keepin it.. Yea my buddy will do plasti dip stripes. He did it to his cowl hood and they look sickkk

1 - 20 of 27 Posts