Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got a weekend where it didn't rain, or have a hurricane pass thru. I wish I would have had a chance before the meet to wash and wax it, but I just didn't have enough time. Anyways, after I got home, i relaxed the rest of Sat and woke up to go wash and wax it. But today I finally got to take a pic. So here ya go. Please don't beat me for my negligence. :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
looks good, alot better than it did on saturday, lol

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
looks very clean.

Mine still hasn't been washed :( I'll get it sometime soon though. Fortunately it rained early Sun and cleaned it a little, haha.

I think I told you at the meet, but I love your sunroof.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
looks very nice!

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya, i love it too!!

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i know what its like right now i dont have much time to do anything other than school... i still try to clean it up when i can but that works only now and again... usually im busy :( as long as you can keep the bugs off of it and tar and crap just a quick clean inbetween good clean ups you are ok.

·
Registered
22 Posts
sweet sunroof and hood scoop. now go put some tire wet on!!!! what wing is that.. it looks a little to big and out of place for a pre 99

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
XxELeMeNt92 said:
sweet sunroof and hood scoop. now go put some tire wet on!!!! what wing is that.. it looks a little to big and out of place for a pre 99
It's a S351 wing. And the tires were wet, but it fades fast.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I do wax it, but with all the hurricanes we were having earlier I wasn't really able to go out and wax it. Wash it in the rain and all but waxing it was kinda a problem.:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks man!!

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
97Stallion said:
I do wax it, but with all the hurricanes we were having earlier I wasn't really able to go out and wax it. Wash it in the rain and all but waxing it was kinda a problem.:lol:
lol, i hear that!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts