Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nah, just picked one up to keep the miles off my car!! This way i can work on it and not rush to get it ready to drive. ie. my longtubes

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

I will say its two completely different worlds. such a sad but cornering car!!

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
2013_stang_gt said:
Nah, just picked one up to keep the miles off my car!! This way i can work on it and not rush to get it ready to drive. ie. my longtubes

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

I will say its two completely different worlds. such a sad but cornering car!!
You get those run flat tires? If so LOL @ you :)

Agreed though. The short time I drove a 350Z it was unlike any muscle car. Making turns was beyond easy and felt super controlled.

That's what makes the mustang fun though. It doesn't corner much worse, but it feels wild and that makes it fun.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Get this. It has a 1.6L Eaton Supercharged putting out 168 rwhp!!! Lol, thats rediculous!! Although, i could buy a underdrive pulley, tuner and borla exhaust, gain only 40 hp?? So sad!!

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

It even has race stripes!! Im afraid to look at the 0-60 times

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Im just going to pull it behind my car from time to time just to make other mini owners mad

·
Registered
11 Posts
Get this. It has a 1.6L Eaton Supercharged putting out 168 rwhp!!! Lol, thats rediculous!! Although, i could buy a underdrive pulley, tuner and borla exhaust, gain only 40 hp?? So sad!!

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

It even has race stripes!! Im afraid to look at the 0-60 times

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Im just going to pull it behind my car from time to time just to make other mini owners mad
Don't you mean FWHP?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, yes fwhp!!

its just so freaking retarded, when i open the hood and i see this lil engine with its one lil header

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
2013_stang_gt said:
lol, yes fwhp!!

its just so freaking retarded, when i open the hood and i see this lil engine with its one lil header
But they are so CUTE lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts