Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Refugee" from 3.8 - not that the other site isn't worth while, just after browsing here for a bit - this seems more....likeable? :rolleyes: Can I get away from that 'newbie' crap, and pass right along to loveable or whatever comes next :D

Anyway, howdy from Arizona!
Val(erie)

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Go to your profile. I bet you can take it from there

Welcome aboard :headbang:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
how can you not see it its like the 2nd or 3rd line down where it says V6 Newb. You can just delete that and put whatever you'd like

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You like "weather" Ken?

I grew up just north of New York City, used to snow ski - and can't imagine I was ever that insane :D Our pool is 56 degrees, dove in over the weekend and was accused of being "certifiable" - which, after turning into an ice cube would be accurate.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Dont worry about it nobody calls people Newbee here. Welcome to V6stangs. We are more accepting of new people here. You are also allowed to ask any question here you want in our tech areas and not have to worry about beingf flamed or called a newbee. Enjoy your stay here and hope you make V6stangs your new home

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
I can't stand the heat down there.. I don't think I would EVER move back.

What part of Az? I lived in Mesa and went to school in Gilbert (when it was a small podunk town)

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
MaestroSC said:
I've never lived in Az or considered it.

Just thought I'd throw that in there. :)
haha, i am glad i didnt move there though, augusta is awesome, everything is cheap and cops usually dont pull you over for speeding. and we have a cool local car forum :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't have the custom rank in my profile - oh well, if "newb" isn't a bad word, then I won't let it bother me. Maybe someday the custom thing will be there where I can fix it.
We lived in Mesa for 8 years, bought a home in Apache Junction a year ago, had an inground pool put in last spring which makes our "hot season" MUCH more bearable w/a pool 14.75 feet from the patio door 8) August is pretty freakin warm :-? but, with a fridge full of cold beer, a pool & everything air conditioned - who cares.
2 seasons - hot & warm, thats enough for me.

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
I know what you mean by hot..

We had to run the AC two times this summer.. It was unbearable.. Must have gotten up to 91* both times up here

:D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts