Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a reasonable way to install traction control on a 2004 v6 mustang that didn't come standard with it.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Lol you could have mine...i hate having it...every time i start the car its the first thing i turn off

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You don't need it when it snows??? How do you drive when it snows? I'm really worried especially with going to a higher gear

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Lol i just dont floor it...i like being able to control throttle rain, snow, etc. I found that having TC kick in usually made me spin out more or have control issues. Just add 200-300 lbs of sand like i do in the trunk if it actually snows bad and you're golden

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright that sounds good I always get nervous driving in the snow I've saved a few spin outs... I live on a hill now

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
And some good tires...consider buying a set of old v6 wheels and slapping on some snow or all season tires...thatd really help

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Yeah not so good in anything but dry lol...id definitely pick up some all seasons on some spare back wheels if you're worried about winter driving. I had nittos last year on my GT and it was slide city

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Yeah not so good in anything but dry lol...id definitely pick up some all seasons on some spare back wheels if you're worried about winter driving. I had nittos last year on my GT and it was slide city
Dang right, I was spinning at 60mph earlier not even on WOT with the roads just a little wet... They suck for rain, but dry they're amazing

1 - 12 of 12 Posts