Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HATE STUPID F*CKING PEOPLE!

Thats about the only anger you will get out of me, usually I am the nicest person in the world, but here is the run down;

great day at work, just a great day overall, someone is keepin a smile on my face and thats all that matters (besides the stanger of course) well I left work to grab some food so I figured ok i'll hop on the bike and get one last decent ride in while ive got the chance, so I throw on the hoodie, the jacket, gloves, and helmet and hit the streets. I get my cheeseburger and I eat it in the parking lot, throw the helmet back on and am planning on just cruisin for the last 20 mins of my break. next thing I know im driving down the street and this girl infront of me decides to throw her drink out the window, STRAIGHT UP!?!? i have NO idea what it was at the time and I tried my best to avoid said projectile, and next thing i know, im laying her down. all thats crossing my mind is.. f*ck im going to get runover. I kick the bike out trying to puch myself away and the guy managed to stop behind me in time and yells out the window, hold on i'll be right back and takes off.. me confused. So I stand up shocked to high hell and back making sure im ok and i look for the bike.. greaat it would hit the only f*cking light pole within so many yards, awesome. Good news was, the dude who asked if i was ok went speeding after the girl and got her license plate and said he will stay until the cops get this figured out. so yeah.. my night f'n sucks now so yeah... i'll keep you posted all...

moral of the story, wear work pants a helmet and a jacket, ima be hurtin tomorrow but im good over all.

ps... cant text or i would.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Was nice to hear you on the phone, glad your okay! "My butt is on fire! I'm not gay my butt just HURTS!!!" LOL

So hopefully everything works out and they find the man/chick/beast! :)

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Update: Josh (Topless04GT) is headed to the hospital his stomach is killing him and his nose is bleeding :/

Ill let you know how he holds up!!

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Turbodave5.0 said:
****! What kinda bike was it?
And it was a gsxr1000!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ook so pain meds are fantastic, bruised kidneys and intestine? wtf didnt know we could bruise those, and a concussion. yay stupid people. its ok as long as i wake up and i can breath, its gonna be a good day. And I had an 06 GSXR litre bike with a ton of money invested

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

so this is my brain apparently.. haha all i learned was that aparently i am normalllll hahaha

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
they said they would call me when they found the owner. It turned out to be a dude with a ponytail, but he decided to keep going. I will hear back from them soon I hope.

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

I love how you had to flirt with a 90 year old woman for these pictures :D
Hey, she said i was cute and reminded me of her granddaughter... nothing too emasculating there right? I just remind you of your granddaughter... but like i said.. to win over an older lady, just promise the best hug ever and they will fold :)

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Oh jeez, that sucks. That's why my '06 R1 is in my backyard growing grass through it! Stupid people driving around thinking they are the only ones on the road! I've dropped my bike 4 times because of those sh¡ters! The last time, I was cut off at an intersection. That POS pushed my bike 60 feet before running over it and then taking off. Left me with a broken collar bone, wrist and I had to get three screws in my knee. I feel for ya Bro, hope for a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Glad to hear your okay, hope the caught the Azzhole who did that.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Glad your ok! and glad that someone went after the idiot who threw the drink out the window for you. They could have killed you and didn't have a care in the world, I hope they pay big for this.

·
A.K.A. Baby-D!
1,871 Posts
so sorry to hear, but so glad you are ok. and hope the idiot pays for it big time

1 - 20 of 31 Posts