Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ryan7racin said:
I have the same one it really helps to upgrade the throttle body and plenum too. I love the whistle it puts off.
Idk why but I havnt noticed much difference at all in the sound.. I had just a k&n filter in before with stock intake. I can't really tell much difference

·
Registered
354 Posts
How do people but on two cold air intake? Like I seen cars when it on both passenger and driver side in the hood

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
How do people but on two cold air intake? Like I seen cars when it on both passenger and driver side in the hood
Have u seen it on a mustang? If so i wouldn't recommend it loss of power mostly on one of our cars however on an lt1 can be done since tb isnt to a side its straight foward. Maybe on a 2005-up gt cause the tb is facing foward then it could be done

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Idk why but I havnt noticed much difference at all in the sound.. I had just a k&n filter in before with stock intake. I can't really tell much difference
well that's why you didn't notice a difference...our stock air boxes function just as well as a CAI when you add in a high flow drop in filter...it's mainly a engine clean up mod to get a CAI

·
Registered
354 Posts
Have u seen it on a mustang? If so i wouldn't recommend it loss of power mostly on one of our cars however on an lt1 can be done since tb isnt to a side its straight foward. Maybe on a 2005-up gt cause the tb is facing foward then it could be done
This is what I was talking about I saw this pic and wanted to know if I could do it to mustang

image-2140763684.jpg

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
This is what I was talking about I saw this pic and wanted to know if I could do it to mustang
Thats a twin turbo setup..........yes it can be done to any mustang

1 - 9 of 9 Posts