Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The replacement filter is $150 cheaper than the CAI and I was wondering if there's a big difference between the two

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Well the cai is a filter and tubing. The filter is just the filter obviously. But The design of the cai tube is designed to help flow air better than the stock one.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Well the cai is a filter and tubing. The filter is just the filter obviously. But The design of the cai tube is designed to help flow air better than the stock one.
And the BBK has a much larger filter compared to stock so that's even more air

·
Registered
54 Posts
lve done alot of research on this myself.From what i heard the cai make a whistle noise that gets tiring.For the money the drop is the way i went and im glad i did.lts easy and its not gonna make a world of diff over the cai.K2n drop in is also alot better then stock.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
lve done alot of research on this myself.From what i heard the cai make a whistle noise that gets tiring.For the money the drop is the way i went and im glad i did.lts easy and its not gonna make a world of diff over the cai.K2n drop in is also alot better then stock.
Without a tune there isn't much but if you get a CAI with a larger air tube and larger MAF then you can get some good gains!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Without a tune there isn't much but if you get a CAI with a larger air tube and larger MAF then you can get some good gains!

Granted :headbang: :headbang:But thought it was just a dd.

·
Registered
137 Posts
That's induction noise. I love it. It tells me my car is sucking air harder than the car beside me, and that makes me feel good lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts