Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know it may have been talked about but i cant find anything on it specifically :banghead: just want to know what in your opinion is better. Im not looking to get a tune either

·
ME Bloodhound
14,701 Posts
If you aren't getting a tune then all CAIs will do the exact same thing... All the gain is in the tune. I would just recommend going with the AM intake, its the cheapest one and does the same thing as the others.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you aren't getting a tune then all CAIs will do the exact same thing... All the gain is in the tune. I would just recommend going with the AM intake, its the cheapest one and does the same thing as the others.
i heard some ify things about that one and i heard it has a very small heat shield built into it as the others dont and thats why its cheaper. (not saying this is absolutely true) but i did hear that.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

I love BBK but yeah, the tune is what does the work
yea i know for sure but im 18 and as it is the car has alot of power for me so i dont plan on doing it at least not right now in the future maybe thats why i want to go with one of them this way in the future i can get a tune if i decide to.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Were in the same boat man, im 18 too haha i personally dont have a tuner but i got a buddy who does and he showed me the difference between a tuned car and one that isnt but its deffinetly something i will invest in later

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea one day i will definitely go for it..do you have cai?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sweet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts