Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to Richard Petty race school...at the kansas speedway, 8 laps at about $400.00...you drive a car by your self, authentic nascar...not the 750 hp cars,[they have to tune them down to 600 horses so they last longer while students are driving them.]but 600 horses, awesome...top speed on four of my laps were 139 mph..i never have never been a nascar fan , but who can turn down driving a 600 horse power car, on a speedway...the faster you go the better the car feels ,the cars ride like chuck wagons until they hit about 125 mph then they smooth out some, then at about 130mph they get even smoother, drives like a cadillac about 130mph, kind of wierd...four speed on the floor,i about went in my pants when i was coming out of those corners at high speed and so close the the wall, if i had a passenger he cud have reached out the window and touched the wall itself.. :D ....

·
Registered
67 Posts
sounds like fun. just wait till you get your mustang to 600 horses and you can do the same thing everyday :D btw welcome to the site :cool:

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
where you from vdog?? sounds like youre in the KC area... we should head out to KCIR sometime.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts