Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where is they place to go to get parts and ect.. plus i know theres a MIDWESTMUSTANG store in lawerance.. how is that? im thinking about getting an 8.8 rear end and gt duals .. would that be the place to go?

·
You want to **** me?
3,812 Posts
charkelly9 said:
where is they place to go to get parts and ect.. plus i know theres a MIDWESTMUSTANG store in lawerance.. how is that? im thinking about getting an 8.8 rear end and gt duals .. would that be the place to go?
yeah id say it would be... i got my rear end gears and tlok from them along with my GT takeoff exhaust, still no problems with any of it.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice, thanks man.. did you by any chance buy a 8.8 rear.. in your opinion is it worth it for someone like me who probably wont do make my car into a drag strip racer.. but would like a good lauch -- it seems like with install and tlok + 4.10gears its pointless for a 7.5 rear./? would you agree?

·
You want to **** me?
3,812 Posts
ive still got my 7.5 and its fine... you really dont need the 8.8 unless youre running up around 250 consistant HP

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
The 7.5 is a very tempermental rear end. Ppl have blown them with a semi-stock engine and a good launch. And some ppl are running low 13's in their v6 with the stock 7.5. All depends on the individual rear end.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts