Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured out which wheels I'm going with. I'm debating if I should either
A) buy new 19" wheels with all season general tires then sell stock wheels/tires. Or....

B) buy new 19" wheels with perelli summer only tires and use my stock ugly base model 2013 v6 wheels for the chicago winter.

Do you

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

A) buy new 19" wheels with all season general tires then sell stock wheels/tires. Or....

B) buy new 19" wheels with perelli summer only tires and use my stock ugly base model 2013 v6 wheels for the chicago winter.

Do you think the snow and salt will eat up the wheels? And will the 19" wheels with the general tires be decent in the snow

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Dub9stang said:

Do you

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Do you think the snow and salt will eat up the wheels? And will the 19" wheels with the general tires be decent in the snow
I am kind of doing B.

Stock 17s rims just got new Blizzaks, while my 18 inch P zeros on the 2013 GT rims are for summer. If you get strong winters, I would do it right.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UltArc said:
I am kind of doing B.

Stock 17s rims just got new Blizzaks, while my 18 inch P zeros on the 2013 GT rims are for summer. If you get strong winters, I would do it right.
But those stock wheels on the v6 are soooo ugly and tiny. Maybe I'll get them powder coated black...

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Dub9stang said:
But those stock wheels on the v6 are soooo ugly and tiny. Maybe I'll get them powder coated black...
I know, but I took some pictures when thinking about selling them, and realized no one would ever buy them lol

They will have to do for winter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts