Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are you man? I'm missing the jokes and stories. Come back to us....

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Danger Dude said:
THE SQUIRRELS THE SQUIRRELS GOT HIM MUHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
its about time... what did they get lost or something? I know my chipmunks never would have taken that long. I called em off about a week and a half ago figuring your squirrels could handle the job. :no:

:D

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
No with the boards being unpredictable the Foward Invasionary seized the whole neighbor and been torturing Ken for a while now. Special communication squirrels have been pretending to be Ken online. It is the only way to prevent people from finding the truth out about the existence of the Squirrel Army !!!!

Right about now they are sticking roasted nuts up his ARSE to get him to break

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Danger Dude said:
No with the boards being unpredictable the Foward Invasionary seized the whole heighbor and been torturing Ken for a while now. Special communication squirrels have been pretending to be Ken online. It is the only way to prevent people from finding the truth out about the existence of the Squirrel Army !!!!

Right about now they are sticking roasted nuts up his ARSE to get him to break

hahahahaahhaha, thats about the funniest thing ive read in a very long time, thank you lol :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha he's gonna die out laughing when he reads all this lol. That's great

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
I've been off for the past couple of days studying for a test (tonight)..

I only usually post mostly always when I"m at work, and I've been away from my cube for 4 marvelous days!

I posted some pictures this weekend of what I did to my jeep but that thread was quickly deleted. :wtf: :rolleyes:

Everything will be back to normal tomorrow.. ;) :headbang:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ha ha good. I need to be studying....would probably help me out a little bit.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Yep I expected that from the Squirrels. Sure he is in class. Good going buddies keep up the good work and keep torturing Ken until he breaks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts