Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
figured id introduce myself here my name is skyler from paducah ky i used to race dirt oval cars, i decided to move on to something new and im trading my f350 for a 2006 mustang gt with the cervinis body pieces and boss decal kit, car used to belong to an soldier and rarely got driven i have book with all mods and paperwork on everything, hoping to be getting all paperwork finished on monday morning. this is my first stang and im really excited i never wanted the test drive to end lol. my garage on here has all vehicle mods listed and pictres

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks im really looking forward to picking this thing up tomorrow, the only thing im planning on changing right now is possibly getting a different set of wheels and putting autox tires on them, whats a all around good tire to run with minimal rain

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome and nice stang.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are there any cool little get togethers around loisville i visit my uncle up there every now an agin, also are there any lil forum get togethers

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Welcome...im in Tn but i can toss a rock into Franklin KY lol...where are there autox events in Ky btw? Im having to plan trips to NC because i cant find good local events.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
welcome skylar

1 - 20 of 34 Posts