Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAMPAIGN DRAMA ROCKS DEMOCRATS: KERRY FIGHTS OFF MEDIA PROBE OF RECENT ALLEGED INFIDELITY, RIVALS PREDICT RUIN

**World Exclusive**
**Must Credit the DRUDGE REPORT**

A frantic behind-the-scenes drama is unfolding around Sen. John Kerry and his quest to lockup the Democratic nomination for president, the DRUDGE REPORT can reveal.

Intrigue surrounds a woman who recently fled the country, reportedly at the prodding of Kerry, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

A serious investigation of the woman and the nature of her relationship with Sen. John Kerry has been underway at TIME magazine, ABC NEWS, the WASHINGTON POST, THE HILL and the ASSOCIATED PRESS, where the woman in question once worked.

MORE

A close friend of the woman first approached a reporter late last year claiming fantastic stories -- stories that now threaten to turn the race for the presidency on its head!

In an off-the-record conversation with a dozen reporters earlier this week, General Wesley Clark plainly stated: "Kerry will implode over an intern issue." [Three reporters in attendance confirm Clark made the startling comments.]

The Kerry commotion is why Howard Dean has turned increasingly aggressive against Kerry in recent days, and is the key reason why Dean reversed his decision not to drop out of the race after Wisconsin, top campaign sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah baby!!!

you can already hear it.. "A vast Right-Wing conspiracy"

·
Registered
349 Posts

Those of us old enough to know who the girl in the foreground with the orange shirt is ought to read up on her connections to John Kerry.

For the rest of us, she's "Hanoi Jane" Fonda.

Steve

·
Registered
800 Posts
I wonder if the economy would turn around with a conspiracy like that, it worked for clinton :D

·
Registered
574 Posts
Ponycarman said:
Ever wonder why John F. Kerry has hte same initials as John F. Kennedy? He wasn't born with those initials.

Steve

:D Are you serious?

It's like that one movie. With the black comedian. In the early 90s. You know what I'm talking about. :wtf:

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
oh great he is friend with ted kennedy and now his initials are JFK....

Looks like that guy might be right baout a civil war startting in 2004

If Kerry is elected we are screwed lol.

John F. Kennedy almost had cuba firing nukes at us....... wonder what this JFK will do lol

·
Registered
301 Posts
Brent said:
John F. Kennedy almost had cuba firing nukes at us.......
The missiles weren't Cuba's to fire; Soviet troops were at the controls. Do note, tho, if Kennedy had let the missile stay on Cuba, they'd still be there, with Castro on the controls.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
^^^ ah so true. that would suck. thank you john titor for ruining a perfectly good suprising civil war/WW3 but now i know the ending HAHAHA. jk. everyone vote me for president, well kill everyone b4 they have a chance hahaha then if you dont listen to me under my rule you will become my sex *****

·
Registered
414 Posts
anybody would be better the bush. He's a HUGE screwup.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Laser02 said:
What exactly did Bush screw up?
the only thing they can have on him is the womd which he was relying on the cia for intelligence. Just face it guys you got nothing on him. Your taking cheap shots at him like if he really served his 4 years.

I mean my god you all agree that Sadaam should not be in power yet there are always buts with democrats. he should not be in power but.....

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
tell that to all the soldiers in iraq that had their combat pay and health coverage cut in half

:wtf:

·
Registered
800 Posts
And also mention it to the families that lost there loved ones that were fighting for our freedom aswell, we should have had sadaam and khadaffi<sp> years ago, but the old farts in office would hear of it...I am glad that bush had the balls to take charge, no way in hell Gore would have done anything besides wanna have a damn tea party and see if sadaam might help him mend a fence...

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
darkling said:
tell that to all the soldiers in iraq that had their combat pay and health coverage cut in half

:wtf:
I dont hear them complaining about any cuts??? Just you

Show me where you say they have their health care and pay amount cut

1 - 20 of 27 Posts