Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some a**hole keyd my car.
It isnt that bad it just got the clear coat but what do i do? It is pretty visible and is about an inch a little after my passenger door.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Atleast u know. What comes around, goes around. Bit I'm sure her car ain't as nice as yours. I'd prob have to smack a hoe lol. Next time u see her car get plate number. Wait coup days then turn her in for running u off road, seen her make drug deal, or something. I'm sure you'll have thousand ideas running through your mind.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Atleast u know. What comes around, goes around. Bit I'm sure her car ain't as nice as yours. I'd prob have to smack a hoe lol. Next time u see her car get plate number. Wait coup days then turn her in for running u off road, seen her make drug deal, or something. I'm sure you'll have thousand ideas running through your mind.
I have no idea who she is.:/ she was driving some crapy explorer.
But i do beleive in karma, thats why i wasnt to mad.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I don't get why people do s*** like that. I guess just jealous of your ride. Haha

·
Premium Member
14,462 Posts
People just have no respect anymore, people at my school tell me they are going to kick my car just to mess with me... I told them that i don't care if they are a guy or girl, you kick my car I will beat the **** out of you.

·
Registered
305 Posts
That's bad no where near as bad as mine was. Was at football practice and came out after 2 days and say that they keyd the whole driver side my tail light to head light then in the back keys NGR for ****** yeah cost me $1500 to get re painted ass holes I tell you

·
Registered
713 Posts
So lets say you saw some punk kid in the process of keying your car, legitimately I'd probably run em down, make em feel some pain. Could you drive away knowing you wouldn't get in trouble "arrested"
It's not like it's the Wild West anymore, people pretty much cry wolf about anything.
The way the court system is, It wouldn't surprise me if I got sued or something because I kicked the crap outta some punk,

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

So lets say you saw some punk kid in the process of keying your car, legitimately I'd probably run em down, make em feel some pain. Could you drive away knowing you wouldn't get in trouble "arrested"
It's not like it's the Wild West anymore, people pretty much cry wolf about anything.
The way the court system is, It wouldn't surprise me if I got sued or something because I kicked the crap outta some punk,
Sorry to hear about your ride, it sucks people can't stay away and respect what others have worked hard for, but their living a miserable life,

·
Premium Member
14,462 Posts

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

Sorry to hear about your ride, it sucks people can't stay away and respect what others have worked hard for, but their living a miserable life,
That's exactly how it is, if someone is damaging your car and you even touch them then they can she you because personal injury is "worse" than damage to someone else's property

1 - 20 of 23 Posts