1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.:DarkEntity:. said:
00' V6 Stang vert ... killed, no spray
Baghdad Bob said:
There was no V6 Mustang in the race.. No race took place, DE was cowering behind a civic when the mighty V6 flew past.

No Mazda has ever beaten a V6 Mustang. All Mazdas burst into flames in the presence of the V6 Mustang

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
:D :D

Dark E, I really like your Mazda. It looks sweet and if you glance quick enough it almost looks like a Porsche. I just thought I would let you know since I am sure you get a lot of crap about it, since you are on Mustang boards alot.

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Baghdad Bob is/was the Iraqi propaganda minister, or information minister.

He was the one holding daily press conferences during the war. One shot would show US Military driving into Baghdad, or at the Airport and he would say that no such thing was happening. That the US military was committing suicide at the gates. That we were being run out of the country. We were losing thousands of troops at the hands of the Republican guard.. :wtf:

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
I thought a bottle of nitrous was only good for like 2 sprays before you had to refill the bottle?

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
nah 10 lbs will give you about 5 runs down the track from what i hear

·
Registered
145 Posts
fast64 said:
I thought a bottle of nitrous was only good for like 2 sprays before you had to refill the bottle?
depends on the size of the bottle...

it's fuckin' sweet when it's completely full - I dunno if it's just me, or if it's really true - but it actually feels faster on the 1st spray. Pressure maybe?

Too bad i'm riding around empty right now.. lol, need to refill soon

·
Registered
151 Posts
well the thats why the selinoids are there. so that the diffrent pressure doesnt effect how much juice you get

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
hm, maybe I should get some nitrous.... donno if my old block would hold up though

·
Registered
151 Posts
hah the 64 on juice that would be hot. . . it would sound so mean when the n2o kicks in. The block im sure will hold it, id be worried about the internals and valves.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
I just got some Dynomax Thrush turbo mufflers :p

Nitrous for carbed engines is so much cheaper than for EFI cars, I can get a 350 shot for $500, but I am sure that would blow my engine, haha.

·
Registered
151 Posts
dude carbs are AWESOME! and its true n2o is so cheap, its because they just put a spacer plate under the carb and spray the n2o through it. No injectors, blah blah. . its very simple, and very cool. :) get a 100 shot or something. :mrgreen:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts