Registered
133 Posts
MMD Eleanor style scoops

Raxiom smoked projector headlights

Raxiom smoked aero tail lights

deck lid painted gloss black

rear emblem painted gloss black

View attachment 82609
Freaking Awesome.... I got those tail lights and same scoops couple weeks ago. Along with the MMD decklid panel and the Tints for the side markers.
soon as weather clearsup i will get some good pics to post. Gotta love the Kona Blue... Looks Great man..

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
yes haha I bought a gloss black one and it looked cheap so I painted it lol

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

thanks everyone! :)
So u painted the actual trunk. You taped it off or what? A friend painted his decklid by taping it off and sanding it a little and then gloss black and like 4 coats of gloss

·
Registered
578 Posts
Oh hey bby girl. I love you and Poseidon.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So u painted the actual trunk. You taped it off or what? A friend painted his decklid by taping it off and sanding it a little and then gloss black and like 4 coats of gloss
I got it done at a body shop

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Oh hey bby girl. I love you and Poseidon.
oh hey my fellow mustang girl:)

·
Registered
145 Posts
How are those projector headlights in comparison to the halogens. Reflecting the road and signs and seeing as far I'm looking into halo headlights if I keep my mustang.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How are those projector headlights in comparison to the halogens. Reflecting the road and signs and seeing as far I'm looking into halo headlights if I keep my mustang.
they aren't that bright at all but I'm gonna try aiming them a little higher and see what that does. they also make a hid hit for the raxioms

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Your GT looks awesome sammy13! Love the deep blue color with all of the new black accents. Good choice in window louvers too!

Shane

1 - 20 of 35 Posts