Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anyone know if Koni shocks sit at the same ride height as oem shocks? I need new rear shocks but have new front oem shocks already installed and don't want to spend the cash on new rears but found a good deal on non adjustable rear Koni shocks and would get them but I don't want the rear end to sit lower than the front.

·
The Blue Dragon
5,488 Posts
The ride height is more dependent upon springs than it is shocks, so to answer your question, yea they will sit at stock height, with stock springs

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The ride height is more dependent upon springs than it is shocks, so to answer your question, yea they will sit at stock height, with stock springs
Alright thanks for your answer, I'm planning on lowering the car but I don't see it happening anytime soon so I needed to know this.

·
The Blue Dragon
5,488 Posts
Alright thanks for your answer, I'm planning on lowering the car but I don't see it happening anytime soon so I needed to know this.
Yes these shocks are perfect to because they are actually designed to ride from stock height to about a 2"+ drop

1 - 5 of 5 Posts